Thursday, April 30, 2009

電影回顧 - 《Twilight 吸血新世紀》




















Vampire doesn't scare me in this movie. Well, Robert Pattinson is so handsome, handsome and handsome.

My Favorite Quote:


It’s twilight.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 11, p.232

It’s the safest time of day for us. The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way… the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don’t you think?
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 11, p.233

People are predictable. But you… you never do what I expect. You always take me by surprise.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 12, p.245

I’ve had the scent of you in my head all day, and I’ve grown amazingly desensitized. If I’m away from you for any length of time, I’ll have to start over again. Not quite from scratch, though, I think.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.302

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails