Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's all about wedding

Not me, but my friends and family. Congratulations.

28 Oct (Saturday) -
My friend arranged a gathering of sister and brother team at the banquet restaurant to discuss the details of the banquet in the evening. Back home around 12:10am, tired but gladly to say we got familiarise to our sister and brother team and got fruitful ideas of making a banquet within a night. Congratualation to Mabel and Ansun!

29 Oct (Sunday) -
Woke up at 9 something and busy to do make up and dressed up for my friend, Mars and Michelle's wedding registration ceremony. Arrived at Cotton Tree Drive Registry at 11.30am, few couples were having their photo shots but our bride and gloom were still in Kowloon side at 11.40am when I called them up and asked where they were while the ceremony was schedule at 12.30pm! They were a bit hurry and arrived there in the very last minute. A prefect match, Mars and Michelle, you two looked very good. Congratulations.







Lunch in Admiralty and then went to Yau Ma Tei if I could catch a movie. But I cant, unfortunately and I read books at Kubrick. Have to rush to my colleague's banquet tonight at Ho Man Tin. A cozy and warm banquet, our bride was very beautiful. Congratulations to Cammy and Benton.

30 Oct (Monday)
Today a bit relaxed, can spare some time for movie. Went to see a Japanese film, the artwork was good. But the little gal sat next to my column kept crying, would the film not suitable for children to watch?

Met up with my sister and their brother and sister team to discuss my sister's wedding arrangements at 6pm. We spent almost 6 hours to discuss the theme! Totally exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails